Collaboration Accreditation Review (CAR)
Shared services / collaborations are great ways for organisations to share resources in pursuit of similar goals and realise a whole wealth of benefits. How do you know if you're getting the most out of your shared service and whether it is performing at its best?
STAR, with Milford Research and Consultancy Limited, has created a new and unique assessment and ratings programme for collaborations and shared services, our Collaboration Accreditation Review ‘CAR’.
CAR is aimed at existing collaborations that wish to benefit from a completely independent assessment, providing you with a findings report, rating on which you can benchmark and promote your shared service, assurances, and an improvement proposal.
Find out how we can help you
Make sure your shared service performing at its best, including:
- Reduction of costs through elimination of duplication
- Lower labour costs (through efficiencies)
- Greater access to economies of scale
- Greater commercialistion and income generation opportunities
- Better utilisation of capital and other assets, including improved investment strategy options
- Strengthened relationships between Partners
- Opportunities for integrated planning across Partners
- Improved governance through modelling, information exchange, and joint problem solving
- Enhanced customer service
- Acheive outcomes that can't be done alone
- Provision of more comprehensive services at the local and regional level
- Promotion of joint cultural and economic development
- Increased access to a wider range of skills, knowledge, and specialist services
- Opportunities for standardisation in processes and procedures
- Better use of and access to available technology
- More opportunities for integrations and synergies between the Partners
Get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org or through our contact us form to find out how we can help you and your shared service / collaboration be the best it can be.